Our civil trial attorneys have experience handling a wide range of civil disputes. Our attorneys critically analyze the unique aspects of your case to develop the best strategy and maximize results.
We strive to provide practical solutions while communicating and collaborating with our clients throughout the legal process. When a client has questions, we answer.
From a simple contract review or eviction case to complex commercial litigation or wrongful death, we understand that every legal issue is a matter of significance to our clients. Let our civil litigation attorneys put their knowledge and experience to work for you to help secure the results you want.
Our civil litigation practice areas include
- Business and Financial Litigation
- Contract Disputes
- Corporate and Partnership Disputes
- Warranty and Consumer Claims
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Promissory Note and Credit Agreement Cases
- Business Torts
- Insurance Disputes
- Probate and Trust Litigation
- Will and Trust Contest
- Breaches of Fiduciary Duty
- Guardianship and Incapacity
- Undue Influence and Exploitation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Residential and Commercial Foreclosure
- Easement & Deed Restrictions
- Boundary Disputes
- Ad Valorem Tax Issues
- Nuisance & Trespass
- Construction Litigation
- Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
If you are in a dispute or see a problem on the horizon with your business, property, money or inheritance, please contact our office at 352.692.4888 to schedule a time to speak to one of our litigation attorneys.